[Cobo] more capital information

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:11:09 CST 2005

As we continue to work on the structure of the potential bond issue,
more data is being requested from various sources.

Attached is a workbook containing two spreadsheets that we need you to
complete for each of your projects.  These worksheets are the same
format that has been used in previous bonds issues and will be used to
work with the State Bond Advisor's office in structuring the debt
service in response to legislative requests.

The first sheet (Sch. A) is general project information and the second
(Sch. B) is a cash-draw projection sheet.  Please complete these two
sheets for each of your projects and return by Friday, January 28th.
The quicker the response the better, so please return by email as soon
as you complete the forms.  The BOMA rates for estimated on-going costs
are also provided in the second attachment.  This sheet can be used in
estimating the on-going costs listed on Schedule A.

If your project contains several components, please break those
components into separate "mini-projects" and give the cash-draw
estimates on the separate mini-projects.  We are trying to accurately
project the best estimated need for cash resources so that the bond
issuance can be structured in the most advantageous method and
cost-efficient manner.

Please let me know if you have questions.