[Cobo] Capital Bond Editorial/Legislative Hearing

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 24 09:28:00 CST 2005

Please find the correspondence below that was sent to your Presidents
this morning.  The link to an editorial that was published in the
Oolagah Lake Leader on the capital bond issue has also been included.
The Presidents have been asked to contemplate the questions that may be
encountered as we move through the legislative process.  You may be
called upon to help prepare responses related to your institution's
proposed projects in preparation for the subcommittee hearing.