[Cobo] Legislative Request for Info. on Bond Issue!

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 20 15:15:31 CST 2005

We have been asked for additional data from the House of
Representatives' staff on the proposed capital bond issue projects.
Most of the data can be provided from information we already have on
hand, however, there are two pieces of data that I need to collect from
you.

1.  The proposed total square footage by project for those projects
listed as new construction, and

2.  The proposed total square footage for projects that will be
renovated.

I have attached an Excel Workbook containing two spreadsheets.  The
first spreadsheet is the listing of only the capital bond projects that
have been designated as major renovation and new construction.  On the
far right-hand column (shaded in yellow) please add the total amounts of
square footage that will be renovated and/or added by each of the
projects for your institution.

The second spreadsheet is a summary of the existing square footage (E&G
only) that you have reported for your institutions on the SRA-6 forms
for both 2003 and 2004.  Please take a look and confirm that these
figures are accurate.  If you need to make a correction, please note to
the right-hand side of the shaded columns.

Please return the attached spreadsheet with your square footage figures
and the confirmation on existing total E&G square footage by Friday,
noon (1/21.)  Thanks for your quick response.  This may be the first of
many more requests to come.  Please let me know if you have questions or
concerns.