[Cobo] FW: Master Lease Second Round Equipment/2011

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 27 10:28:45 CDT 2011

Do any of you have projects for submit for the second round of the
equipment Master Lease program.  The State Regents' September meeting is
scheduled for September 8, 2011.  Please return the attached completed
documents by August 15, 2011.  The Bond Oversight applications will be
due back to me by September 7th.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

The tentative schedule for this round is as follows:

Series B

Listing Due to State Regents                  August 15, 2011

Bond Oversight Applications due             September 7, 2011

State Regents' Consideration                  September 8, 2011

Bond Oversight Meeting                          September 29, 2011

Vendors selected prices fixed                 October 3, 2011

Closing (Tentative)                                  November 9, 2011