[Cobo] FY2017 final allocations - DRAFT

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Jun 15 08:51:43 CDT 2017

Please find attached the draft, final allocation worksheet that includes the Oil Gross Production revenue reductions to institutions and program.  You may use this for planning and if you need further details on each of your programs to include Section 13 Offset, Concurrent Enrollment Waiver Reimbursements and National Guard Waiver reimbursements, please contact me and I'll work with each of you individually.

Please also note, that the required debt service reductions have been charged -back to your institutions using the same methodology as used for the beginning and mid-year GR cuts.

Final June allotments have been posted.