[Cobo] FW: Reminder: Academic Service Fee Waiver Requests

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Nov 10 10:44:24 CST 2020

If your institutions intends to submit a request for a fee waiver for the Spring 2021 term, please let me know by tomorrow, November 11, for agenda preparation.

To date  I have received requests from the following institutions:  University of Oklahoma; Rogers State University, Northwestern OK State University.  Thank you.