[Cobo] FW: FW: CARES Act reporting Form - September 2020 monthly expenditures

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:40:31 CDT 2020

Please be reminded that the September expenditure report for CARES Act Expenditures is due by October 15, 2020, if not before.  Please continue to use the attached report template and report the September 2020 expenditures.

If your institution has additional CARES Act grant resources that should be added, please list them in column B and also report expenditures from those sources.  If you have questions, feel free to contact me.  Thank you for your diligence on this reporting effort.

Sheri Mauck
smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>
405-225-9201

OKLAHOMA STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION

Memo