[Coil-l] It’s Not Too Late to View DOLS’ 4th Annual Asynchronous Virtual Poster Session

Ruth Monnier rmonnier at pittstate.edu
Fri May 6 10:37:26 CDT 2022

Last week, the ACRL Distance and Online Learning Section Instruction Committee hosted our 4th annual asynchronous Virtual Poster Session<https://bit.ly/DOLSPosters22>! We had 28 multimedia posters presented about a wide range of topics, including online learning practices, online student engagement, and accessibility and inclusivity, and a number of engaging conversations were held in the comments of each poster.

While poster presenters may no longer be checking in on their posters for comments, the posters themselves remain available as an archive. We encourage you to check them out if you missed last week’s event!

If you were able to attend the poster session, please fill out a survey<https://forms.gle/YWu3jVopnWwviEV29> to let us know what you thought! Thank you!

Ruth Monnier, MLIS
she/her/hers
Learning Outreach Librarian and Assistant Professor
Leonard H. Axe Library
Pittsburg State University
rmonnier at pittstate.edu

My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your working hours.