[Coil-l] UnCOILed Call for Proposals DEADLINE EXTENDED

Jennifer Campbell jennifer.hulsey at tulsacc.edu
Mon May 9 14:03:28 CDT 2022

UnCOILed 2022: Art of Assessment

Do you have an assessment technique you're excited to share? Do you have any tricks up your sleeve to assess your teaching? Do you have a little bit of magic to share on collecting and analyzing data?

Then join the Community for Oklahoma Instructional Librarians workshop at Tulsa Community College's Metro campus on June 23rd!
We're extending the deadline for proposals until May 18! Come to Tulsa to present your ideas, network with other Oklahoma librarians, learn about assessment in your instruction sessions and beyond, and view all the beautiful Art Deco architecture that Tulsa has to offer!

Please follow the link to the proposal form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfD00FUl_FTtZLsuB3rWlcj_9QGBa_jeRz6TZt6Zt7yI41AAA/viewform?usp=sf_link

We are asking that sessions be about 40 minutes long (including time for questions). We are also accepting proposals for posters.  Deadline for submissions HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 18!. Applicants will be notified of the acceptance of their proposal no later than May 20th.

We hope to see you there!

COIL Officers