[COPLAC-IR] Using COPLAC NSSE questions

Archer Gravely gravely at unca.edu
Thu Dec 1 15:29:44 CST 2011

I am not sure if I understand the question, but I don't see any problem
with borrowing survey questions wherever you can. Our campus copyright
expert (who is a strict constructionist) has informed me that its very
difficult to copyright protect survey questions.  I have always kept a big
file of survey forms categorized by type (alumni, new students, faculty,
etc.) just for this purpose.

-archer

Archer Gravely, Director
Institutional Research