[COPLAC-IR] FW: COPLAC Annual Data Profile Question.

Clune, Elizabeth A eaclune at smcm.edu
Tue May 3 06:40:05 CDT 2011

Hi Lynn and everyone!

I am not sure of the history of why some of the metrics refer to the 10-11 CDS, but others use FA09 data.  In Section II #6 and 7 refer to the 10-11 CDS, which would have be believe that most people would have the completed to have this constructed in this manner.

I can provide the CDS data for 10-11, but there are some other metrics that I don't have the data for 10-11 by the timetable that you are requesting yet such as:

*         Degrees awarded  (Section II # 4-5)

*         Alumni survey information (Section II #8)

*         Financial aid budget (Section V #16c-j)

Additionally:

*         Section III #12 refers to IPEDS HR Survey, but the FA09 not FA10, which is the most recent IPEDS report that was locked.

*         Section IV #13 and 14 refer to the IPEDS Finance report, which I have as my most recent reported fiscal year (09-10)

*         Section IV #15 (advancement) for me usually reports on the same timetable as our FY (so 09-10 would make sense and be the most recent that I can report).

I hope that this helps.  Sorry for writing a massive amount.

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director of Institutional Research
Office of Institutional Research and Reporting
Glendening Hall 146
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
St. Mary's City, MD 20686