[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile...

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:16:33 CDT 2011

Hello all,

Please find attached the final copy of this year's Annual Profile.   I have
included a printable version as well as a spreadsheet so that you can make
your own comparison groups.  I am truly sorry that it has taken so long this
year.  One school sent their profile about a week ago and with the beginning
of the school year, I didn't have time to incorporate their data until this
afternoon.  If you have any corrections/modifications/changes, please let me
know?

For those of you who have sent well wishes to me & my family after last
May's tornado destruction of most of my home, THANK YOU!  We are still about
a month out from being able to move home and we are really looking forward
to it.  We are living in student housing, and I have gotten to experience
the student side of campus living up close!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Lynn

J. Lynn Boyce

Vice President for Information Services and Technology

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

 <http://www.usao.edu> http://www.usao.edu

 <mailto:lboyce at usao.edu> lboyce at usao.edu

1727 W. Alabama

Chickasha, OK 73018

405.224.3140 (voice)

405.574.1220 (fax)

Treasurer (2006 - 2012)

Oklahoma Association of Institutional Research (OKAIR)

 <http://www.okairp.org> http://www.okairp.org

Information Services will never ask for your password.   Never email your
password to anyone!

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is the state's public liberal
arts college. Its mission is to provide the public with a distinctive and
accessible liberal arts and sciences education. In combining an
interdisciplinary core curriculum with superior instruction in major fields
of study, USAO aims to provide a thorough education that prepares students
for meaningful, purposeful lives.