[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile...

Archer Gravely gravely at unca.edu
Tue Sep 27 08:42:05 CDT 2011

Lynn,

I think there is a major error in Section I (enrollment data) as UVA Wise
and Univ of Wisconsin - Superior have the exact same data values.  Ft. Lewis
is also missing a real key variable - FTE.

Thanks for your work on this time consuming project.

-archer

Archer Gravely, Director
Institutional Research
UNC Asheville