[COPLAC-IR] NSSE COPLAC consortium additional questions...

Sarah Hardy sarah.hardy at maine.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:15:09 CDT 2011

I believe the question "Overall how would you evaluate the Quality of
Academic Advising you have received at your institution?"   is already in
the main body of the survey as is "How would you evaluate your entire
educational experience at your institution?", unless they have been recently
deleted. I am attaching a copy of the 2009 survey and it generally doesn't
change too much.

In an internal survey I did last year I adapted some of the questions from
"Academically Adrift". I'm not particularly advocating that we use them, and
we would probably need to get permission which may be hard to do with short
notice (or at all). But I am attaching them if anyone is interested.

Sarah