[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Annual Data Profile...

Douglas Rawlings rawlings at maine.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:39:57 CDT 2012

I'm filling in using 2010 data now, so if it's going to be changed to 2011,
please let me know ASAP.  Thanks, Doug

--
Doug Rawlings
"...the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends to justice...."

"Probably no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization.
 We must make our choice; we cannot have both." Abraham Flexner

"One does not make wars less likely by formulating rules of warfare.  War
cannot be humanized.  It can only be abolished." -- Albert Einstein