[COPLAC-IR] size and reporting lines of the COPLAC IR staffs

Timothy Hanson thanson at ualberta.ca
Mon Feb 13 17:59:25 CST 2012

The Augustana Campus of the University of Alberta does not have dedicated
IR staff. The University of Alberta has 5 FTE in the *Strategic Analysis
Office *reporting to the Associate Vice-President Audit & Analysis*.

*Tim *

*Tim Hanson
Assistant Dean, External Relations
University of Alberta - Augustana Campus
Phone: 780.679.1135
Fax: 780.679.1164

*
*