[COPLAC-IR] FW: Another Reminder to IR/IE Officers

Lynn Boyce lboyce at usao.edu
Thu Apr 18 13:18:31 CDT 2013

From: spellman at unca.edu [mailto:spellman at unca.edu] On Behalf Of William
Spellman
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:15 PM
To: Lynn Boyce
Subject: Another Reminder to IR/IE Officers

Dear COPLAC IR/IE Colleagues:

Many thanks to those who have responded to the invitation to represent your
campus at the 20-22 June COPLAC Annual Meeting, hosted by Shepherd
University in West Virginia.

We are about to begin detailed planning for the meeting, but we need to know
if you will be able to attend. If you have not responded to my last email
regarding attendance, could you take a moment to let me know if you will or
will not be able to join us at Shepherd.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill Spellman