[COPLAC-IR] NSSE COPLAC consortium question

Kristina Bendikas K.Bendikas at mcla.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:06:58 CDT 2013

Hi Cathy,

MCLA did ask the consortium questions in 2010, but not in 2012.  I believe
the questions were revised in 2009- or thereabouts, and edited down from
19 questions to 10.  Our next scheduled NSSE administration is 2015.  Our
campus has agreed to move to a three year cycle.  I can't point to
anything we've done with the responses.  The questions are similar to
others we ask elsewhere.  I'd be interested in having a conversation about
the current questions, especially how they might be shaped to fit the
communications and advocacy framework.

Best,

Kris
***