[COPLAC-IR] Cooperation with Assessment in Code of Conduct

Turrentine, Cathryn cturrentine at keene.edu
Thu Aug 29 15:18:37 CDT 2013

Julie,

I would be interested in this information as well, so if you do get a
response, please share it widely.

Cathy

*************************************

Cathryn Turrentine, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Keene State College

Hale Building, 3rd Floor

229 Main St.

Keene, NH 03435-1506

603-358-2117

The Office of Institutional Research provides evidence that informs
decision making and helps to shape the campus conversation around
important issues.