[COPLAC-IR] Cooperation with Assessment in Code of Conduct

George Guajardo gguajardo at usao.edu
Thu Aug 29 14:46:19 CDT 2013

Julie,

I do remember something about this, but I can't recall who might have
mentioned it. However, I can say that it is not the case at The University
of Science and Arts of Oklahoma. I am not sure that sort of thing would work
on this campus, but reviewing a successful implementation of this policy may
be beneficial. If you get an affirmative response to this request, would you
mind making it available to me, if not the rest of the listserv? Assuming
the relevant party agrees to this, of course.

George Anthony Guajardo

Director of Institutional Research

The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma <http://www.usao.edu/>

405.574.1321