[COPLAC-IR] National Study of Learning Voting and Engagement

Turrentine, Cathryn cturrentine at keene.edu
Mon Feb 18 09:54:35 CST 2013

Sarah -

The question of additional information was one of the reasons for my
query to the COPLAC list in the first place. If there is a common
approach, KSC will want to follow that if possible. If not, we have not
yet decided whether to provide additional information on our own. In any
case, I'd like to be able to compare our general results with other
COPLAC institutions that participate.

Cathy

*************************************

Cathryn Turrentine, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Keene State College

Hale Building, 3rd Floor

229 Main St.

Keene, NH 03435-1506

603-358-2117

The Office of Institutional Research provides evidence that informs
decision making and helps to shape the campus conversation around
important issues.