[COPLAC-IR] National Study of Learning Voting and Engagement

Nancy Helsper helsper at morris.umn.edu
Mon Feb 18 10:58:25 CST 2013

Sarah,

My Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs has checked into this and says:  "My
understanding is that we aren't providing additional information ourselves,
we are authorizing the Clearinghouse to release the additional
information.  See the more detailed release attachment we received from
them v the one that is on line."

I'm attaching the document that she makes reference to (at least I think it
is the one!).

Nancy Helsper,
University of Minnesota, Morris

helsper at morris.umn.edu