[COPLAC-IR] Departmental Student to Faculty Ratio

Jason Canales Jason.Canales at mcla.edu
Wed Feb 27 09:02:22 CST 2013

Dear IR Colleagues

I have been requested to calculate a student to faculty ratios at the
departmental level.   I have done some research on this subject but have
not found allot of information on this topic.   I am know reach out to my
fellow IR colleagues hoping that if you have developed departmental
student to faculty ratio that you would be willing to share the
methodology  you used to calculate these ratios.   Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
 Jason Canales
 Staff Associate, Institutional Research
 Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
 Office of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Planning
 375 Church Street | North Adams, MA 01247
 P: (413) 662-5413
 E: jason.canales at mcla.edu