[COPLAC-IR] FW: CIRCLE project comparison group too small

George Guajardo gguajardo at usao.edu
Tue Jun 25 12:59:14 CDT 2013

Greetings All,

I found the email about the Circle project (in my trash folder, of course).
I am completing the form as we speak and hope that this reminder (along with
relevant link) will encourage others among us to sign up.

By the way, I am sending Bill Spellman a list of potentially useful design
features for the communications platform we discussed last Saturday. If any
of you have ideas about it, you might want to send them as well.

George