[COPLAC-IR] Fort Lewis and the COPLAC consortium

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Wed Oct 2 08:20:55 CDT 2013

Hi folks,

I got an answer regarding Fort Lewis College's preference not to be in the NSSE consortium with respect to COPLAC's desire to have Fort Lewis in the comparison group data.

The basic answer is that if you want to have Fort Lewis included in your COPLAC comparison group, you just have to take the step of adding them manually.  As Jennifer explains below, your default comparison group is editable; so you just need to make this one edit.

Does this make sense?  Let me know if you have questions and I'll do my best to help out.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of IR
Eastern Connecticut State U
Willimantic, CT  06226