[COPLAC-IR] consortium update

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Wed Oct 2 09:40:38 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am looking at our current 'roster' for the NSSE consortium.  We have had some discussion about Fort Lewis and how to work with COPLAC institutions that are doing NSSE but don't want the consortium.

Actually we have Fort Lewis participating in the consortium.  BUT we also have 7 schools that have registered for NSSE but not the COPLAC consortium.  Does everyone know what their status is?  Let me know if you're not sure and I can tell you what the website has at the moment.

If the current status holds, we'll need to add those 7 schools to our default comparison group in order to have as complete of a COPLAC group as possible.  Right now it's 20 NSSE participants with 13 consortium participants.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of IR
Eastern Connecticut State U
Willimantic, CT  06226