[COPLAC-IR] NSSE COPLAC consortium

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Tue Sep 3 10:24:26 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm serving as the coordinator of the NSSE COPLAC consortium for NSSE 2014.  I've registered the consortium so everyone is free to sign up for it.

A few things:

Julie, I didn't see Geneseo on the list of institutions on the sign-up website.  ???

COPLAC may have a new member soon, as I understand.  Can anyone say who that will be?  I could add them to the list of eligible institutions.

Additional COPLAC questions are due 9/15.  Right now I would suggest we stick with the previous list; attached is the document Lynn shared on Aug. 6, which is the current list.  We have very little time between now and 9/15, plus if we make a lot of changes, there may be IRB issues and the NSSE staff will probably recommend edits.

BUT I am open to any discussions; if anyone urgently wants to add and/or replace items, my job is to facilitate a discussion.  We could have a conference call although we could probably work it out on this listserv.  Let me know if you have something to lobby for.

Everyone please chime in with your vote for either the current set of items or any additions/replacements you feel you need.  The maximum # of additional questions is 20.  We currently have 10.

Any questions about anything, just let me know via email, listserv, or phone (contact info below).  Thanks!

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of IR
Eastern Connecticut State U
Willimantic, CT  06226
lashleyb at easternct.edu
860-465-5596

P.S.  Big thanks to Lynn for her past work as coordinator!!