[COPLAC-IR] how to register for the COPLAC consortium (NSSE)

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Mon Sep 16 10:34:54 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Apologies to those not doing NSSE this year, as this is yet another message you can delete.

For those who are doing NSSE, we all have to take one additional step.  We have to add the COPLAC consortium to our regular NSSE registrations.  This can be done beginning this Wed., 9/18.  I'm not sure exactly how/where the option will appear, but go to your institution interface sometime in the next week or so and there should be something there.  Actually, if you're the NSSE coordinator on your campus, you'll probably get an email from your NSSE team on Wednesday about the availability of consortiums.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of IR
Eastern Connecticut State U
Willimantic, CT  06226