[COPLAC-IR] how to register for the COPLAC consortium (NSSE)

Julie Rao rao at geneseo.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:45:13 CDT 2013

Happy Monday all,

Has anyone been able to register for the COPLAC consortium?  I have
registered for the NSSE, but there are no consortium available for me to
join on my institution interface.  There is no system either and we are
doing it as part of our state system this year.

Is it just me or was NSSE overly optimistic about having this set up by
last Wednesday?

Julie

Julie Meyer Rao, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
SUNY College at Geneseo
Erwin 222
rao at geneseo.edu
585.245.5553 - phone
585.245.5096 - fax - Note the change to the fax number
Check out the Fact Book, Just the Facts! and the Common Data Set at http://go.geneseo.edu/IR