[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile 13-14 DRAFT FOR REVIEW; 04-09-14

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:18:56 CDT 2014

COPLAC IR Colleagues,

Thank you so very much for all of your assistance in the COPLAC Data
Profile!  Attached are three documents for review:

   - Excel version of the 13-14 data sheet, profile, and codebook
   - PDF version of the 13-14 profile
   - PDF version of the codebook

Please review this documentation and complete the confirmation by Wednesday
April 23rd, 2014.  (I will be out of the office on vacation Monday 4/14
returning Tuesday 4/22, so if you email me during that time, there may be a
delay in response until I return.)  After you have reviewed the
documentation, please confirm that the figures are correct through the
short form located here: http://ow.ly/vCbtz .  If you need to provide any
updates, please do so either by filling out the initial form again (
http://ow.ly/vCeut) with the corrected figures noting the "Yes" this is
updated figures or sending me an email with what item number should be
corrected as well as the value.

After we are completed finished with the 13-14 Profile, I plan to send out
a quick form for suggestions for improvement, ideas for additions or
revisions for future versions.  If you have any ideas in the interim,
please feel free to send them to me as I want to make this the best it can
be with your help!

There is no way that we could have done this without your efforts!  Thanks
for helping to make this a seamless process.  Have a great Wednesday!

Thanks again!

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 254
St. Mary's City, MD 20686