[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile 2013-14 Reminder Due 3/15/14

Gurvinder Khaneja gkhaneja at ramapo.edu
Mon Apr 14 15:04:31 CDT 2014

Dear colleagues

The Ramapo College of New Jersey is interested in expanding the "Language"
offerings at the institution.   The "Language" faculty is trying to
understand the scope of language department at our COPLAC peer institutions.
We are interested in collecting data that pertains to "Languages" offered,
enrollment in these offerings, and faculty employed to teach language
courses.

Please complete a short survey that should not take too much of your time.
We would be happy to share the aggregated results of the survey with you.  I
would appreciate if you could send your responses to us by April 30th.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Gurvinder Khaneja

Gurvinder Khaneja, Ed.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Ramapo College of New Jersey,
505 Ramapo Valley Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Phone: 201.684.7766 | Fax:  201.684.7946

Email: gkhaneja at ramapo.edu

IR Web site: http://www.ramapo.edu/ir