[COPLAC-IR] FW: COPLAC list (3).xls

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Tue Jul 8 08:25:22 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I feel like I should just let this issue 'be' and move on.....but I do have another piece of info about our NSSE comparison group.  I noticed that NSSE has a total of 21 COPLAC schools doing NSSE this year (2014), but people are creating a COPLAC comparison group with a total of 24 schools.  How can this be?  Read Jennifer's explanation below, the June 27 email in particular.

     Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
     Assistant Director of Inst. Res.
     Eastern Connecticut State Univ.

[PIR logo_20%_April 2014]