[COPLAC-IR] Clearinghouse Completions report

Turrentine, Cathy cturrentine at keene.edu
Fri Jul 18 12:42:28 CDT 2014

Friends and Colleagues -

I hope you are all having a great summer!

Keene State College has just received our institutional report of the National Student Clearinghouse Six-Year Completions Report. You can see it here: http://www.keene.edu/ksc/assets/files/12694/fall_2007_six_year_completion_report.pdf

I'm glad to have the national comparison data that this report provides, but I'd love to have COPLAC data as well, and I'd be glad to do the work it would take to compile it for everyone if enough institutions are willing to share their reports with me.

Let's start with whether this would be of interest to enough institutions to make it worth the effort. Could you just let us all know

(a) whether you have received this report for your institution and
(b) whether you would be willing to share it just with me in exchange for getting back summary data for all participating COPLAC institutions?

If enough of you say yes to both questions, then we can figure out a good date for submitting the reports themselves to me (rather than to the list).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cathy

Cathryn Turrentine, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
Keene State College
Hale Building, 3rd Floor
229 Main St.
Keene, NH 03435-1506