[COPLAC-IR] comparison group

Anita Fraley anita.fraley at gcsu.edu
Tue Jun 10 09:31:54 CDT 2014

Just wanted to make sure I had the right number of school in my COPLAC group....

Didn't see UNC Asheville, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts or University of Alberta, Augustan Campus.

Including my own institution, I have 24 schools.  And should my school be included in the COPLAC grouping so that our students responses will be factored in?

*         The Evergreen State College (Olympia, WA)

*         The State University of New York at Geneseo (Geneseo, NY)

*         The University of Virginia's College at Wise (Wise, VA)

*         Truman State University (Kirksville, MO)

*         University of Illinois Springfield (Springfield, IL)

*         University of Maine at Farmington (Farmington, ME)

*         University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA)

*         University of Minnesota, Morris (Morris, MN)

*         University of Montevallo (Montevallo, AL)

*         University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma (Chickasha, OK)

             University of Wisconsin-Superior (Superior, WI)

*         Eastern Connecticut State University (Willimantic, CT)

*         Fort Lewis College (Durango, CO)

*         Henderson State University (Arkadelphia, AR)

*         Keene State College (Keene, NH)

*         Midwestern State University (Wichita Falls, TX)

*         New College of Florida (Sarasota, FL)

*         Ramapo College of New Jersey (Mahwah, NJ)

*         Shepherd University (Shepherdstown, WV)

*         Sonoma State University (Rohnert Park, CA)

*         Southern Oregon University (Ashland, OR)

*         Southern Utah University (Cedar City, UT)

*         St. Mary's College of Maryland (Saint Mary's City, MD)

           GEORGIA COLLEGE & STATE UNIVERSITY

Anita Fraley
Georgia College & State University
Office of Institutional Research