[COPLAC-IR] NSSE comparison groups (delete if you're not in NSSE 14)

Gurvinder Khaneja gkhaneja at ramapo.edu
Mon Jun 9 13:18:30 CDT 2014

We at Ramapo also participated in the NSSE this year.  We decided late so maybe we were not included but we should be added as well.

Gurvinder Khaneja

Gurvinder Khaneja, Ed.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Ramapo College of New Jersey,
505 Ramapo Valley Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Phone: 201.684.7766 | Fax:  201.684.7946

Email: gkhaneja at ramapo.edu

IR Web site: http://www.ramapo.edu/ir