[COPLAC-IR] National Voting Study

William Spellman spellman at coplac.org
Mon Apr 13 09:03:15 CDT 2015

Dear COPLAC Colleagues:

I would like to second Cathy Turrentine's recommendation that our member
campuses participate in the National Study of Learning, Voting and
Engagement. It is kind of Nancy Thomas at Tufts to offer a special analysis
of the results showing COPLAC averages.

Eighteen of our 29 member campuses will be sending a communications officer
to Asheville this coming June 11-13 to help develop a unified
communications plan for COPLAC. The results of the Study of Learning,
Voting and Engagement could be useful to our branding efforts going forward.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill Spellman
Director