[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Coordinator- transition

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Mon Apr 13 11:24:37 CDT 2015

Dear COPLAC IR Staff,

I wanted to let you know that effective April 23rd, I will be leaving SMCM
to be the Director of IR at Prince George's Community College.  It has been
great working with all of you as the COPLAC Data Profile Coordinator.  I am
hoping that someone would be willing to take on being the coordinator
including finish the administration of this year's profile.  Everything is
already set in Google Forms to receive the spreadsheet.   Most of the work
would need to be in spot checking the data and transposing the file into
the profile for distribution.  I can transfer the Google Folder as well as
any documents that I have.  If you could please let me (and Bill Spellman)
know if this is something that you would be interested in asap, that would
be great. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Have a great day!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 241
St. Mary's City, MD 20686