[COPLAC-IR] NSSE Cycle

Jason Canales Jason.Canales at mcla.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:39:02 CST 2015

At MCLA we are doing a 3 year cycle starting with this years NSSE survey.  There is some talk in Massachusetts of doing NSSE as a system that may change when we do it.

Jason Canales
Institutional Research Analyst
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
Office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Planning
375 Church Street | North Adams, MA 01247
P: 413-662-5413