[COPLAC-IR] NSSE Cycle

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Thu Mar 5 06:58:12 CST 2015

St. Mary's has been looking to participate in a 3 year cycle of NSSE, but
we are currently experiencing quite a bit of transition at the senior
level.  With a new president as of this summer and a current search for the
provost, this may be altered once final senior leadership is selected and
on site. In the past, we have been interested in the COPLAC module
group/questions.

We have not participated in the CIRP, but have used BCSSE.

Hope all is well!

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 241
St. Mary's City, MD 20686