[COPLAC-IR] Physical Education or Wellness Requirement

Jason Canales Jason.Canales at mcla.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:48:16 CDT 2016

Dear IR colleagues,

MCLA has begun look at some of its graduation requirements.  At this time MCLA requires students to complete 2 credits of physical education, we look to see if we should continue this or modify it.   I am reaching out to fellow COPLAC institutions to see if your institution requires a physical education or wellness course to be take, and if it does how many credits do students need to take.

Thank you all, any help would be greatly appreciate.

Jason Canales
Institutional Research Analyst
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
375 Church Street