[COPLAC-IR] Physical Education or Wellness Requirement

Nancy Helsper helsper at morris.umn.edu
Wed Oct 26 09:50:36 CDT 2016

Jason,

The University of Minnesota, Morris does not have a physical education or
wellness requirement.  Such a requirement has been discussed over the
years, but never approved.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Jason Canales <Jason.Canales at mcla.edu>
wrote:

> Dear IR colleagues,
>

> MCLA has begun look at some of its graduation requirements.  At this time
> MCLA requires students to complete 2 credits of physical education, we look
> to see if we should continue this or modify it.   I am reaching out to
> fellow COPLAC institutions to see if your institution requires a physical
> education or wellness course to be take, and if it does how many credits do
> students need to take.
>

> Thank you all, any help would be greatly appreciate.
>
> *Jason Canales*
> *Institutional Research Analyst*
> Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
> 375 Church Street
> North Adams, MA 01247
>
> P: (413) 662-5413

Nancy Helsper
Director of Institutional Research
Coordinator of Assessment | Catalog Coordinator
315 Behmler Hall, 600 East 4th Street, Morris, MN 56267
University of Minnesota, Morris | morris.umn.edu
helsper at morris.umn.edu | reports.morris.umn.edu