[Copo] FW: Higher Ed Question

Bowers, Rachell rbowers at osrhe.edu
Tue Aug 4 12:13:06 CDT 2015

From: Lisa Raihl [mailto:Lisa.Raihl at omes.ok.gov]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 3:30 PM
To: Bowers, Rachell
Cc: Lucille Hicks; Linda Bove
Subject: FW: Higher Ed Question

Rachell,

I've been out of the office and don't know if you got an answer to your question:

We currently are required to send benefit amounts in our file layout and the money is moved to the 994 account for a/p payment.  Will the new file layout require benefit amounts be moved into 789?

The answer is "YES", benefits will be funded from 290, 430, etc. and moved to the 789 fund via the PFT. The benefits will then be paid out of the 789 fund. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Lisa M. Raihl, CPA
Accounting & Reporting Analyst
Division of Central Accounting & Reporting
Office of Management & Enterprise Services
5005 N. Lincoln Blvd., Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK  73105-3324
405-521-3258
lisa.raihl at omes.ok.gov<mailto:lisa.raihl at omes.ok.gov>