[Counselors] FW: Question

Wilson, Angelia K. akwilson1 at okcps.org
Thu Dec 12 22:28:26 CST 2013

Remind 101 is good.  Sort of like a Mass text but they cant reply back.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 12, 2013, at 5:10 PM, "Nelson, Lisa" <lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>> wrote:

<image001.gif>
Please hit “reply all” to respond. :)

I have a question for you and all other counselors/administrators.

I am looking for a better way to communicate to my parents on a counselor level and administrator level.  We all know that JH & HS students do not take home notes, calendars, etc.  How are other schools communicating with their parents.  I know some schools send out text messages to parents but what do they use to send this mass text?  Is it a program you buy or something on the internet?

Communication is key and I feel that I am lacking in this area but I just don’t know how to get information to my parents other than mailing things home and that is not always possible.

Thanks Lisa!
Nona Laminack
Big Pasture School Counselor & Assistant Principal
PO Box 167
Randlett, OK 73562
(580) 281-3276
nlaminack at bigpastureps.k12.ok.us<mailto:nlaminack at bigpastureps.k12.ok.us>