[Counselors] FW: Question

Dana Martin dana.martin at guymontigers.com
Fri Dec 13 00:14:08 CST 2013

School Connect is FREE and pretty stinking amazing!!! It's an app that parents download and a way that administration can push notifications to all subscribers. It has all sorts of bells and whistles!!

We are getting it here in Guymon but I've seen it used by parents, teachers, and administrators in other districts. The makers/programmers know how to make a school app that is friendly and relevant to users!

Dana

Live a life of porpoise!! Be NOT a jellyfish! Why drift with the world's tide when you can swim?!?~Dana Martin