[Counselors] Summer Institute

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri May 3 07:04:55 CDT 2013

Counselors,
Our Summer Institute will be June 24-27.  We are not sure where it is going to be held but we are sure on the dates, so please mark your calendars for June 24-27.  As soon as we know where, I will let you know.  I will send out another e-mail on the list serv regarding where we will be going for Summer Institute and when you can register.

You are more than welcome to go to our website http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml toward the last week of May.  By then you will be able to register for the Summer Institute.  Just in case you forget, I will send out a reminder email.

You are on the home stretch!  Hang in there!  Testing nightmares will soon be in the past!  Try not to lose sleep over it, you are too precious to those students!
Have a great Friday and a wonderful, restful weekend!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it."  ~Thomas S. Monson