[Counselors] Question regarding Bullying Programs

Melinda Cyr Melinda.Cyr at owasso.k12.ok.us
Thu Nov 14 11:29:02 CST 2013

Reggie Dabbs is an awesome speaker--he goes beyond "bullying"--discusses in his humorous ways about rising above wherever you are.  Owasso has him this week throughout all of our schools (that had time to squeeze him in)--about 50 minutes.

Melinda Cyr
Counselor for students with last names P-Z
Owasso High School
12901 E 86th St N
Owasso, OK  74055
918-272-8026  Fax:  918-272-8028
Melinda.Cyr at owasso.k12.ok.us<mailto:Melinda.Cyr at owasso.k12.ok.us>

ACT is December 14th with a November 8th registration deadline.