[Counselors] FW: Question regarding Bullying Programs

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Nov 15 08:47:27 CST 2013

Yes! Mr. Smalley- his son Ty killed himself after being bullied. He has started the program, Stand for the Silent. (He has even been to the White House to speak with the First Lady about bullying.) I think you can look up Stand for the Silent online. I will also look for our information on him when I get to school today.

Angela Livingaton
Locust Grove High School