[Counselors] FW: question for the counselor's board

Kelly Jennings kjennings at bbisd.org
Wed Nov 20 12:34:50 CST 2013

Broken Bow has a district-wide pep assembly a week before testing with each school doing skits to rev up the students and faculty.  It's usually a lot of fun for the kids as the superintendant, principals, teachers and staff go all out to be goofy and have fun with a focus on doing your best on the tests.   Also, Rector Johnson Middle School has a theme...2 years ago it was Don't Worry, Test Happy (with the Don't Worry music) and last hear it was Stop the Test.  Teachers wore t-shirts printed with the theme.

Kelly Jennings, Counselor
Bennett Elementary School and Rector Johnson Middle School
108 West 5th Street
Broken Bow, OK  74728
Phone: 580-584-9603
Internal Direct: 4300