[Counselors] Fwd: Help please

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:06:03 CDT 2013

If anyone has any insight for Kelly, please respond to this email or email Kelly directly at kjennings at bbisd. org
Thank you,

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator
580.614.1328

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kelly Jennings <kjennings at bbisd.org<mailto:kjennings at bbisd.org>>
Date: October 1, 2013, 9:02:19 AM CDT
To: Melissa White <Melissa.White at sde.ok.gov<mailto:Melissa.White at sde.ok.gov>>, "Nelson, Lisa" <lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>>
Subject: Help please

Melissa and Lisa…Can you post a question to OK School Counselors for me?  We have about 100 Marshallese students in Broken Bow schools and would like to know if other communities have a large number of Marshallese and if they have any programs to help.  Are there any on-line ELL Programs for Marshallese to learn English, etc?  I’ve searched and can’t find much.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Jennings, Counselor
Bennett Elementary School and Rector Johnson Middle School
108 West 5th Street
Broken Bow, OK  74728
Phone: 580-584-9603
Internal Direct: 4300