[Counselors] FW: Concurrent Classes

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Oct 4 14:32:24 CDT 2013

Counselors,
Please reply to this email or you can reply to Sandra directly at scarter at maysville.k12.ok.us<mailto:scarter at maysville.k12.ok.us>.
Thank you,
Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back."  John Ruskin

 Lisa can you please pass the following question along to other counselors.  I am wondering how most schools do this.

For your kids that are Concurrent students do you just plug in their grade on the transcript or do you put the class on their schedule in the school system?  We use ISIS and didn't know if you put it as a class in LEA or if you just put in on Transcript when you get the grades?

Thank you,

--
 Sandra Carter
Maysville High School